Thursday, January 28, 2010

Highest Triglyceride Level Recorded High Triglyceride Level And Fasting?

High Triglyceride Level and Fasting? - highest triglyceride level recorded

During my research in physics in the last few years, my triglycerides decreased in 1480, dangerously high. However, the people in this office called me not too fast before the test. Last night, my wife and I celebrated his birthday by scraping especially in fatty foods (lunch meat, cake, dessert, 2 glasses of wine each). I also had a glass of OJ in the morning before the test, and a few bites of birthday cake (a breakfast of shit, I know).

Your blood sugar level was high, I'm not quite sure it was because I was cute, fast. This shit is true that the diet has an influence on my triglycerides?

I think change doctors, because I do not even know my triglycerides, until I asked my medical history. He told me about the results of triglycerides, only the level of sugar in the blood. Your reply, and the ineffectiveness of the Office, said not so fast, I did not inspire confidence. The time for change?

No comments:

Post a Comment