Monday, February 1, 2010

Cheek Wall Definition How Can I Break That Wall Of Fear To Kiss Him?

How can I break that wall of fear to kiss him? - cheek wall definition

Today, me and my friend alone in the upper back of the room and then asked for a kiss, so he threw his arms around my waist and ready Then I turned my head because I like it. . . ugh! but in the right direction. Then he kissed me on the cheek and then he did not, because like ugh, and she saw the fight and ran and ran and it was the end.

1 comment:

  1. Really, I had the same problem.
    Just be playful.
    And give a kiss on the cheek, first surprise.
    When diggs or feel good to give him a kiss on the mouth
    (:
    And I think there is nothing to lose
    "I do not regret what I did, I regret what I did"

    ReplyDelete