Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lactose Intolerance Acid Reflux Medication Heartburn, Weird Stomach Pains... Thank You?

Heartburn, Weird Stomach Pains... Thank You? - lactose intolerance acid reflux medication

I had stomach pain for about 5 odd years, I'm 25th Bad heartburn, acid reflux can. The doctor I saw several times pushed equally relieved. It's like a torture Bubbly painful pressure in the stomach. I was so bad that vomit bile (stomach acid) in the night, but never blood. The pain can sometimes be very strange and very difficult to explain. It will disappear for months at a time when no symptoms, then returns with a vengeance. I tried ACV, Prilosec (which made me sick) Tums, any medication for acid. I had a blood test for ulcers without giving one. Also had a colonoscopy, no problem. I would kill for a figure! Otherwise, I am in perfect health, apart () from smoking. Perhaps a food pPROBLEM lactose intolerance is that possible? Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment