Sunday, February 21, 2010

Running And Broken Blood Vessels Mysterious Bruises, Broken Blood Vessels?

Mysterious Bruises, Broken Blood Vessels? - running and broken blood vessels

I did, sores on my body that looks like a blow, but there is no mark as a Blue. Then a few days later, the wound to attain a real coup. What seems to happen more in my members, I close my hands and feet. When I woke up this morning, I had broken blood vessels at the top of my chest. Normal sleep, there was nothing to stumble into my bed, too.

A few weeks ago I started eating 1200 calories per day and daily exercises for 30 minutes or more cardio. I get an adequate diet.

A kind of strange, but a week ago, a piece of my left tonsil .... Yes, really a shame that I know. It was totally random .... I was not sure whether it could be or just another symptom of the dry resulting from consumption of grain.

WhatIt's with me? What is fever?
Someone my Dr. House for me.

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps you accidentally personal injuries during his sleep. Would you have problems with a sleep disorder? No, I think eating a part of the almonds, dry. Proceed by an infection or injury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello:)
    Unfortunately, I must say that this is not normal and yes, you should worry. These are signs of many things, including cancer. I want to ask your doctor. Morning. You can wait until then, but no more.

    Good luck. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I do, I see a doctor. And maybe your body is so sensitive that even the slightest pressure on him will bruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take blood thinners? Take Advil, aspirin ...

    All about prescription drugs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The physician can determine whether you have anemia. People are sometimes just too blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very dangerous! Call your doctor immediately - right now. Until the phone rings, which is what I believe may occur: internal bleeding (including bleeding, not stop known), or vice versa: the formation of blood clots (d 'where) the mysterious bruises. If you have broken blood vessels near the breast, can mean you have something bad happens in the lungs or the veins in his heart or something. I'm no expert, but I know enough that you should tell your doctor! Buy! Do not wait until tomorrow, do not expect a good meal or after a shower, call now.

    ReplyDelete